Session #2: Enterprise chemistry backend - Cheminfo Stories 2020
Join online for free
Insight into our JChem technology and toolkits, tune in for news and user stories.
- JChem Engines update - András Volford, ChemAxon
- Migration of a central compound management system to state of the art technology - Markus Weisser, quattro research
- Leveraging ChemAxon tools to automate Nimbus’ SDFile curation - Rebecca Carazza, Nimbus Therapeutics
- Navigating Massive Virtual (and Real) Libraries - Meg McCarrick, ChemAxon
- At the end of the session we will provide a technical overview: quickstart to JChem Microservices; guideline to migrate from JChem Oracle Cartridge to our new PostgreSQL or Choral Cartridges and from the old web services to our new microservices.
- One-on-one online meetings with product experts. If you want to reserve a time-slot, please let us know.
We broadcast this session twice. Here you can indicate which one you wish to join.