Session #4: Designing new molecules - Cheminfo Stories 2020
Join online for free
Showcasing advanced capabilities for in silico drug design relying on our calculators, Marvin Live - Design Hub and some of our Machine Learning capabilities.
- Introducing the past and the present of a design and ideation platform - András Strácz, ChemAxon
- Marvin Live: The Collaborative Design Platform at UCB - Judi Neuss and Karine Poullennec, UCB Pharma
- Navigating Massive Virtual (and Real) Libraries - Meg McCarrick, ChemAxon
- Exploring Activity Cliffs Using Graph Databases - Jan Christopherson, ChemAxon
- Trainable calculations - Ákos Tarcsay, ChemAxon
- One-on-one online meetings with product experts. If you want to reserve a time-slot, please let us know.
We broadcast this session twice. Here you can indicate which one you wish to join.